EZProxies came into business in 2010 and has become a reliable and popular choice among users aspiring for a high level of privacy in their online ventures. It offers its services mostly in the USA and recently has ventured into the UK with specific proxy servers.
While they have specific locations and packages listed on the platform, you can contact their responsive customer support for any query on pricing and supported protocols. The proxy service provider also has a blog connected to the website, however, it hasn’t been maintained over the years.
The website in itself is clean with separate sections for its different offerings and packages.
The proxies work with HTTP and HTTPS protocols. EZProxies does offer SOCKS5 proxies but the customer needs to contact their sales team directly to place a request. There is no mention of the SOCKS5 proxies on their website.
Like other proxy service providers, EZProxies also follows a tier-based pricing structure, where the price per proxy decreases as the number of proxies purchased goes up.
Dedicated or private proxies are exclusively used by one single user and are preferred for high anonymity and performance. EZProxies offers the following pricing packages to its customers in terms of dedicated proxies:
- 10 Proxies at $20 per month, with the price per proxy equal to $2.
- 25 Proxies at $47 per month, with the price per proxy equal to $1.90.
- 50 Proxies at $90 per month, with the price per proxy equal to $1.80.
- 100 Proxies at $150 per month, with the price per proxy equal to $1.50.
- 250 Proxies at $350 per month, with the price per proxy equal to $1.40.
- 500 Proxies at $600 per month, with the price per proxy equal to $1.20.
All proxies are delivered and setup instantly once the transaction is successful.
Shared proxies are used for very general purposes since they are shared between multiple users. Therefore, they are not very high on security, however, they are cheaper than private proxies.
EZProxies offers the following packages for shared or semi-dedicated proxies:
- 50 Proxies for $65 per month, with the price per proxy equal to $1.30.
- 100 Proxies for $110 per month, with the price per proxy equal to $1.10.
- 250 Proxies for $250 per month, with the price per proxy equal to $1.00.
- 500 Proxies for $325 per month, with the price per proxy equal to $0.65.
The prices of shared proxies offered by EZProxies is one of the lowest in the market, with the price per proxy going as low as $0.65.
EZProxies does not have a lot of complicated features to aid its proxy services. It does offer a premium level of security for its private proxies and a robust customer support.
Here are some technical details you should know before purchasing a proxy package from EZProxies:
- Its proxies work on HTTP and HTTPS. SOCKS5 proxies are only available on special request.
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime by the service provider.
- They manage the proxy servers in-house and do not resell them to other service providers.
- Authentication is done through IP whitelisting only. In case you want to use your username:password as a method, you need to place a request to the support team.
- Proxies are delivered and activated immediately once the order is placed. EZProxies sends an email with the activation link and other setup details.
- The proxies provided support Scrapebox, Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms.
- The proxies provided are highly anonymous and secure.
EZProxies currently offers its proxy services only in the USA and some parts of the UK. The dedicated proxies are only provided in the USA and no other geography.
The UK has its own specific set of proxy packages offered by the platform.
Here’s a list of packages EZProxies offers for the UK locations:
- 10 Proxies for $30 per month, with the price per proxy equal to $3.00.
- 25 Proxies for $62 per month, with the price per proxy equal to $2.50.
- 50 Proxies for $100 per month, with the price per proxy equal to $2.00.
- 100 Proxies for $180 per month, with the price per proxy equal to $1.80.
- 200 Proxies for $350 per month, with the price per proxy equal to $1.40.
- 500 Proxies for $600 per month, with the price per proxy equal to $1.20.
EZProxies does not allow for any refund or cancellation of your order post the purchase of the proxies. All refunds offered are in special circumstances and completely at the discretion of the service provider.
There are several payment methods that the portal accepts. The customers can pay via:
- Discover Card
- American Express
Unlike most other proxy service providers, EZProxies only allows for monthly subscriptions. Although, the billing period can be extended after talking to their sales team if you’re getting a customized package.
The proxies provided by EZProxies do not guarantee access to shoe sites and Supreme. It also restricts the use of XRumer software, along with several bulk mailing ports to avoid any spam through their IPs.
The Final Word
EZProxies is a simple and transparent proxy service provider with its offerings limited to locations in the USA and UK and high quality of dedicated proxy servers. It works on delivering fast-paced customer support while offering highly affordable proxy packages, both shared and private.
In case a customer does not want any of the packages listed on the website, their sales team is always ready to get a tailored package made depending on the need of the user. All these factors make EZProxies a good choice of a proxy service provider.