Launched in 2012, ProxyRack is a service provider of proxies and VPN servers. The company is based in Australia, with operations in the United States as well. ProxyRack offers residential backconnect rotating proxies. The main goal with which it was set up was to automate the dynamic proxy requests and avoid duplication and manual management of individual proxies.
ProxyRack also provides free and paid VPN services along with managing some of the major data mining players in the industry. The service provider handles more than 50,000,000 page requests on a daily basis.
The main offering by ProxyRack is the residential rotating proxies. It also provides the U.S. datacenter proxies and mixed datacenter proxies.
The proxy service provided by ProxyRack is different from the usual proxy plans since it does not limit the number of proxies you get, as is the case with normal shared and private proxies. With ProxyRack, the users have access to the entire pool of proxies it has, which is more than 100,000 unique proxies daily.
Residential Rotating Proxies
The residential rotating proxies provided by ProxyRack allow the users to access an entire lot of proxies with ProxyRack, which is more than 1,250,000 unique IPs in a month. These types of proxies are a mix of proxies from worldwide data centers and primarily meant for web crawling and data mining as well as scaling up your operations.
The residential rotating proxies work on all HTTP and SOCKS protocols and offer medium server speeds. Since the number of proxies is not limited, the packages offered are on the basis of the number of proxy connections you can simultaneously.
ProxyRack offers the following plans for its residential rotating proxies:
- Standard Package: Maximum of 50 simultaneous proxy connections for $40 per month with access to more than 1,250,000 unique proxies.
- Elite Package: Maximum of 100 simultaneous proxy connections for $60 per month with access to more than 1,250,000 unique proxies.
- Guru Package: Maximum of 200 simultaneous proxy connections for $120 per month with access to more than 1,250,000 unique proxies.
The unique proxies pool of ProxyRack is always increasing since it keeps adding new proxies and therefore, with the residential rotating proxies, you always have fresh proxies allotted and from locations spread all over the world.
USA Datacenter Proxies
These proxies are from the data centers located only in the USA and are, therefore, faster in speed, as well as, more stable and reliant. These proxies only work on HTTP and HTTPS protocol.
Here’re the plans offered for the USA datacenter proxies:
- USA Rotating Recurring Proxies: Maximum of 250 proxy connections simultaneously for $120 per month with access to more than 10,000 unique and private IPs monthly.
- USA Rotating Non-Recurring Proxies: Maximum of 250 proxy connections simultaneously for $120 per month with access to more than 10,000 unique and private IPs monthly.
Mixed Datacenter Proxies
These proxies are from worldwide, majorly European, data centers and are faster than the residential rotating proxies. They, too, are compatible with HTTP and HTTPS protocols and not SOCKS.
There is a membership option wherein you can take multiple packages of a single plan. The plan includes 250 maximum simultaneous proxy connections for $120 per month with access to more than 20,000 unique and private IPs monthly.
- The proxies work with all your software that uses HTTP, HTTPS and SOCKS protocols.
- ProxyRack allows users to choose between two systems. The first one connects you to a single port and uses a new IP address every time a new connection is made. The second system allows you to connect to multiple ports that automatically refresh the connected IPs after every 10 minutes.
- The proxies offer unlimited bandwidth and unmetered connection.
- The system uses both IP whitelisting and username/password for authentication.
- All proxies provided are private and highly anonymous and no shared or public proxies are provided in any of the plans.
- The proxies support all software like Scrapebox, XRumer, Scrapejet and more.
- The IPs are always increasing and new proxies are added each day in the pool.
- Any dead proxies in your connection are automatically replaced by new active ones.
- There are different tools for the convenience of the users like their free proxy list, white label VPN and DNS leak test.
The majority of proxies are in the U.S. and Europe. The number keeps changing as per the active IPs at any point in time with ProxyRack.
ProxyRack accepts the following payment methods:
There are other modes of payments that the portal accepts including various cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Ethereum and several others.
ProxyRack offers a 14-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the proxies, you can ask for a full refund within 14 days of the transaction.
The Final Word
ProxyRack is not a traditional proxy service provider. Its residential rotating proxies are generally for users who have extensive use of proxies for SEO or other project expansion needs. The proxies provided are extremely fast and private and work with almost all kinds of software, even with ones like XRumer and Scrapebox that are usually restricted by proxy service provides.
The main benefit is that you have an extensive large pool of proxies to use, instead of just 100 or 500. Also, the customer service provided is exemplary considering they have priority support for some of the proxy plans and a 14-day refund policy as opposed to the usual 3-day or 7-day policy.
For users who are focused on the number of threads and don’t have a requirement of a specific location, the residential rotating proxies by ProxyRack is an excellent option. Among other packages, the U.S. data center and the mixed datacenter proxies are more suitable for those who need IPs in a particular location.