Free Proxy Installprxcompass
FreeProxy 4.10 – Installing and Configuring | Experts Exchange
HTTP Rotating & Static
- 200 thousand IPs
- Locations: US, EU
- Monthly price: from $39
- 1 day moneyback guarantee
Browse All Articles > FreeProxy 4. 10 – Installing and Configuring
Lets look at the default installation and configuration of FreeProxy 4. 10
1. FreeProxy 4. 10 Application – Can be downloaded here
2. Ensure that you disable the windows firewall on the box
3. Ensure that ICMP is enabled on the box so you can ping it
4. Note that IP of the machine that you are installing the application on as this will be used as the proxy server in your users, internet explorer settings.
5. And ensure that the standard port 8080 is open on your Modem or Router for HTTP traffic
1. FreeProxy Knowledge Base
1. After Downloading the application, double click on the
2. You will now see the following welcome screen click next
3. Next you will have to accept the License Agreement so click “I accept the agreement” and click next
4. Next screen would ask you where you want to install the application, just leave as default and click next.
5. On the following screen you can select where you want the setup to create the program’s file shortcut. Leave the default setting and click next
6. In the next window, click Install and wait for the installation to complete
7. Now you will get the following Setup Information Window click next
8. On the last window below click finish
FREEPROXY CONFIGURATION TO ROUTE TRAFFIC TO ADSL MODEM / ROUTER
1. Open FreeProxy Control Centre by clicking on the icon in your start menu
2. Next the control centre will open, and looks like this:
3. Double click on the Proxy Entry under the “Type” column to view the proxy settings and ensure that your settings are as follow:
3. 1 In the Local binding: Select your Network Connection and IP address
3. 2 Tick the Use Proxy Server? and enter the IP address of your ADSL Modem or Router
3. 3 Ensure that your modem or router is open for traffic on port 8080 and leave that in tact. So you settings should look something like this:
4. Now on the window above click on the Permissions button to view the Resource Permission List as seen below:
5. Click on the Add Resource button and ensure that you do the following:
5. 1 In the Type drop down list select “Client IP Address”
5. 2 In the IP Address type the IP Address Range that you want to be able to access the internet through the proxy: In this example I will use 172. 20. 29. 50 to 172. 80. So all clients in between that range would be able to use the proxy server after the setup has been completed.
5. 3 Ensure that the Granted radio button is selected
5. 4 Leave the “Only at these times:” on None and ensure that your window looks like the below one and click Done
6. Click Done on the Resource Permission List
7. Click Done on the Define Proxy Service window
1. Now on one of your user’s machines that is in the IP address range that you have defined in the above setup, open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on Tools > Internet Options > and click on the Connections Tab (NB: If you don’t see the tools menu in IE hit the Alt button on your keyboard to show it in your browser)
3. Now click on the LAN Settings button
4. Now tick the “Use a proxy server for your LAN… ”
5. Enter the IP Addres for the computer name that you just installed FreeProxy on and enter 8080 in the port field and also select the “Bypass proxy server for local addresses” tick box
6. Now click OK > OK and Close Internet Explorer
7. And open Internet Explorer again and Browse away.
Please vote and let me know if this was helpful.
HTTP & SOCKS Rotating Residential
- 32 million IPs for all purposes
- Worldwide locations
- 3 day moneyback guarantee
Setup Free Proxy Server with CCProxy Step by Step
I. Brief introduction on free proxy server
Want to surf without any restrictions? Free proxy server should be a good choice for you. No matter at home or school, you can visit websites freely even they have been blocked somehow. Fox example, some schools have blocked facebook and myspace however, you can bypass such restrictions via a proxy server free and easily.
A proxy server is a kind of buffer between your computer and the Internet resources you are accessing. As the name suggests, free proxy server is a proxy server for free which almostly means you do not need to pay for it. Bellow are the benifits of free proxy server
First of all, it’s free which means no payment, no authentication required (anonymous), and no region restrictions.
You can bypass firewalls and web filters to access blocked websites such as Orkut, Myspace, Youtube, Facebook and so on.
You can get access to various resource such as movies, games, e-books and so on from all over the world even they have region restrictions.
A Free proxy server allows you to browse your favorite websites, without revealing your IP address.
Sometimes, it can also speed up your surfing.
There’re many proxy server free providers over Internet, they maintain a list of Internet proxy server which are located all over the world. They keep updating the proxy server list daily and sort different proxy servers by protocol types, locations and whether free or not. Thus it’s rather easy for you to get a free proxy server however, the point is how to ensure it’s exactly suitable for you which means the proxy server should be fast, stable, free and some other personalized requirements. Unfortunately, the fact is most of the free proxy server are slow and unstable and even available only for particularly specified district. So the best way for you is to build your own proxy server with free proxy server softwares.
II. Build your own proxy server for free with CCProxy
CCProxy is an easy-to-use, powerful, and free proxy server software, it helps you build your own proxy server free and easily. Bellow are the steps for you to build your own proxy server for free with CCProxy.
Step 1 – Free Proxy Server Software CCProxy Installation And Configuration
Download the latest version of CCProxy (V7. 2) from the download center. You can choose the “CCProxy 8. 0 Free Version (3 users only)”.
Install CCProxy on a computer which can access Internet. Just keep clicking “Next” to finish the installation.
3. “Options” -> “Advanced” -> “Networks”, click to not select the “Disable External Users” check box, then keep clicking the “OK” button to save.
4. Keep all the other options of CCProxy as the default settings. Now, this computer is automatically working as an anonymous and free proxy server.
Step 2 – Network Settings and Obtaining Internet IP Address of the Free Proxy Server
If the computer on which CCProxy has been located is connected to the Internet directly, with no router or firewall, please just ignore this step.
If it’s behind a router/firewall, you need to open a hole in the router/firewall and map port 808 and 1080 to this computer. As a default setting, CCProxy uses port 808 and 1080 for HTTP/HTTPS and SOCKS proxy, these two protocols are mostly used.
Before next step, you also need to obtain the proxy server address, it should be an Internet IP address but not LAN IP address. Just google for “IP query” or “query IP” or some other similar keywords and open the website google has listed for you on your proxy server. Then you can get the current Internet IP address of this proxy server for free.
Step 3 – Make Proxy Server Settings in The Browser Such as IE, Firefox etc
Let’s say your free proxy server’s Internet IP address is “208. 113. 200. 5”. Now you and your friends can make proxy settings in the browser as bellow to surf with your proxy server for free.
Figure 3 – Proxy settings in IE
Figure 4 – Proxy settings in Firefox
Besides IE and Firefox, maybe you also need to make proxy settings for some other network applications such as MSN Messenger, Skype, CuteFTP etc. We also have more instructions for you – how to proxy server for various network applications.
The Fastest Free Proxy | hide.me
Our free Web proxy allows you to unblock any blocked website. Just type the website address in the box and access any site you want.
4. 9 out of 5
Download Free VPN
VPN vs. Proxy comparison
Download our FREE proxy browser extension
Install the browser extension to protect yourself from WebRTC leaks and ensure you can always reach the website.
No logs. Zero. Nada.
We handpick servers that live up to our high standards of security and privacy. They’re access controlled, and we are the only ones that operate them — no one else. They do not store IP addresses, nor do they store logs. Each server supports all popular protocols, including: IKEv2, WireGuard, OpenVPN, SoftEther, SSTP and SOCKS. With the very best server locations and low ping times, the internet is yours for the taking — wherever you might be.
Trusted by more than 20 million users worldwide.
Beginners, geeks, youngsters, adults… lots of different people from around the world use everyday. Why? Because it’s safe, simple to use, and supports lots of different devices – from Windows, Mac to Smartphones and even Apple TVs!
Super simple setup.
Our VPN and proxy is supported by all BitTorrent clients, so you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to get up and running with Use one of our helpful guides to set up your device and get protected in a few minutes.