YourPrivateProxy is a service provider of highly anonymous dedicated proxies. It is primarily focused on business needs as its proxies are generally used for automating different tasks like SEO, employee monitoring etc.
The proxies offered are compatible with HTTP, HTTPS and SOCKS5 protocol. The users have an option to retain their IPs for as long as they want and ask for a change for an additional charge. The IPs are highly secure and allow you to surf the internet or conduct any online activity will complete protection.
YourPrivateProxy offers only dedicated private proxies that are elite or highly anonymous. All plans are focused on providing the best value to businesses in terms of threads, the number of IPs and speed.
It follows a tier-based pricing structure that depends on the number of proxies offered in each package.
Here are the plans offered by YourPrivateProxy for dedicated private proxies:
- 1 dedicated private proxy at $6.97 per month.
- 3 dedicated private proxies at $14.97 per month.
- 5 dedicated private proxies at $19.97 per month.
- 10 dedicated private proxies at $29.97 per month.
- 20 dedicated private proxies at $53.97 per month.
- 50 dedicated private proxies at $99.97 per month.
- 100 dedicated private proxies at $199.97 per month.
- 150 dedicated private proxies at $299.97 per month.
- 200 dedicated private proxies at $299.97 per month.
All dedicated private proxy packages include multiple subnets and multiple locations and are highly anonymous.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- No ads or other delays while using the proxies.
- All packages allow both methods of authentication, IP whitelisting as well as username and password authentication.
- A maximum of 5 devices can be connected at a time.
- The number of threads is limited to 20 per IP, which means a maximum of 20 connections can be used simultaneously.
- The proxies provided support HTTP, HTTPS and SOCKS5 protocol.
- One IP replacement per month is provided to users.
- The activation link is sent to your email within minutes of purchasing a package and the proxies are setup instantly.
- There is no setup cost charged to the user.
- Non-sequential IP allocation.
- Each plan comes with a proxy checker and access to the control panel.
YourPrivateProxy provides dedicated proxies in multiple locations. The users have the option to choose their locations from the list while placing their order. They can also change the locations through their control panel, once for the business plans and twice for the enterprise plans.
The following locations are serviced by the proxies:
- U.K. – London.
- Canada – Vancouver and Toronto.
- The U.S. – 19 cities all over the country including Boston, New Jersey, Seattle, Philadelphia, Phoenix. Atlanta, New York, Dallas, Los Angeles, Detroit, Washington, Houston, San Jose, Las Vegas, Charlotte, Miami, Ashburn, Denver and Chicago.
- The Netherlands – Amsterdam.
- Germany – Frankfurt.
The proxy service provider is also open to suggestions regarding new locations, so if you want proxies in a location that is not covered in the list, you can send them an email checking the availability.
At the moment, YourPrivateProxy only accepts payments via PayPal. Therefore, to buy a package from their portal, you need a verified PayPal account. Also, the billing cycle is only on a monthly basis. There are long-term packages you can subscribe to.
You can also get a discount by contacting them directly in case you want to buy proxies in bulk, which is more than 500 in number.
YourPrivateProxy also offers a 24-hour trial period where you can test one proxy free of cost before making the final purchase. This is a unique feature since rarely do proxy service providers offer a free trial session for their proxies.
There is a 3-day refund policy in place in case you are not satisfied with the service after making the purchase. But the refund is only offered if there is any technical fault or issue with the proxies. If the proxies are not working on a particular website or a software, YourPrivateProxy does not offer any refund. It also processes all the refunds weekly on Fridays.
The subscription can’t be canceled on the portal. To cancel your membership, you need to log into your PayPal account and cancel the subscription from there.
The proxies provided by YourPrivateProxy are mainly used for automation of tasks by businesses and internet marketers. Yet, it has several bans in place and restricts quite a few websites while not guaranteeing the feasibility on most.
The proxies can’t be used to access Scrapebox, xRumer, ticketing sites and torrents. They can’t be used for mailing as well as Facebook, which is a big negative. Specifically, the proxies can’t be used for SMTP, POP3 and IMAP mailing since YourPrivateProxy has closed the ports for these services.
In case a user violates any of the above policies or attempts fraud, the service provider will block the account and remove access to the services subscribed to.
The Final Word
YourPrivateProxy is a good option for those who need private, virgin and anonymous proxies for tasks like automation. Even though it doesn’t allow social media automation and other SEO software to work on its proxies, its IPs are of excellent quality and are appreciated by a lot of users who need exclusive proxies.
The customer support offered by YourPrivateProxy is live 24 x 7 via email and a chat option as well. It is very responsive and responds to user queries within hours. The website isn’t very beautiful to look at or user friendly to navigate. But it does a fine job of providing all the information needed, which is most the important thing for a proxy service provider.
The best feature is the 24-hour trial period which is almost non-existent among other service providers. Therefore, if you are looking for some virgin proxies for niche automation and general purposes, give YourPrivateProxy a shot by taking the trial and then make your final decision.