When it comes to international ePayment processing, Alipay is a great option for secure transactions. Before using Alipay for proxy payments, be sure to confirm your region and get ready to verify your identity. Double-check all information to ensure a smooth experience.
How to Buy a Proxy Server With Alipay
It is simple to use Alipay with your ProxyCompass account. We offer a continually growing list of payment methods so that purchasing proxies is fast and easy. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Go to the ProxyCompass homepage in your web browser.
2. If you don’t have an account, click the “Registration” button to create one. If you do have an account, click the “Client Area” menu item and sign in.
3. Once logged in, select the proxy you would like to purchase from the left-side menu of your dashboard and click the “Create new order” button in the main window.
4. Enter the subscription length and the amount of bandwidth required, and click the “Confirm” button.
5. On the next page, click the “Pay with Alipay” option from the list of payment methods and enter your account information.
6. Verify all details are correct and click “Pay ($x.xx)”.
7. To deposit funds into your ProxyCompass account, click your email address in the top-right corner and select “Deposit.” Choose “Pay with Alipay” from the list of payment methods, enter your Alipay information, and click the “Deposit” button.