? ” : ”
Invented in 2009, Bitcoin was the first digital currency to gain widespread popularity. Unlike standard currency exchanges, Bitcoin is peer-to-peer, meaning there are no central banking institutions. This autonomy that Bitcoin enjoys can be both a blessing and a curse, as it is much more private than typical digital transactions but lacks the safeguards of more time-honored payment systems. To get started, you must install a digital Bitcoin wallet on your computer or smart device. This wallet holds all your future Bitcoin money and it is important to protect it with the same care and respect you would show a physical wallet or purse. We recommend backing up your Bitcoin wallet and storing it in an encrypted format for added security.
When purchasing proxies with Bitcoin, it is important to consider the fact that the market is still in its infancy and thus experiences rapid and unpredictable changes. The value of Bitcoin can be up one moment and down the next, so be aware of this before proceeding. Additionally, all information on the payment page must be verified before submitting your purchase, as confirmed Bitcoin transactions are not refundable.
How To Buy a Proxy Server With Crypto – Bitcoin
With Bitcoin’s increased anonymity, many people are drawn to its increased privacy. At ProxyCompass, we understand the significance of privacy and security on the modern web, which is why we have made it easy for you to purchase new proxies and subscriptions by adding funds to your ProxyCompass account from your Bitcoin wallet via Coingate payment platform. Follow the steps below to get started:
Funding your ProxyCompass account using Bitcoin
2. Once logged in to your dashboard, click your e-mail address in the top-right corner, then click “Deposit.”
3. Choose “Cryptocurrencies” from the payment options on the deposit funds page.
4. Enter the exact amount you wish to deposit into your ProxyCompass account. Double-check that all information is accurate, then click the “Deposit” button.
Making purchases using deposited BTC funds
2. Specify your bandwidth limit and proxy type on the create new order page, then press “Confirm.”
3. On the payment details page, choose “Balance.” Your total ProxyCompass account balance is displayed next to this option. Ensure that the amount shown fully covers the cost of your intended order to avoid delays.
4. After verifying that all information is correct, click on the “Pay ($x.xx)*” button.
*($x.xx) will be replaced with your actual purchase price.